A Touching Testimony That Brought A Lump In My Throat

This week has been a sad week for a lonlt of people in the country and rugby league's circle with the loss of a humble Papuan rising star.
He had touched people of all walks of life in Papua New Guinea and abroad.
And most people talked of his humblesness and smile that brightened up the room.
He was a silent achiever and had that unintentional effect of drawing people to him.
I met him a couple of times through my involvement with the Rugby League World matches as a Master of Ceremony and that is what I picked out straight away. His humblesness.
Now the Nation mourns his sudden loss.
Below is a wonderful heartbreaking story by Lahui Ako that brought a lump to my throat as I read through. Please click on the link and read.
And please come back and leave a comment or two about this story..

How A Person Half My Age Changed My Life

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The importance of being unique!

Wangbin Primary School Celebrate World Environment Day

Tabubil

OFFICE of the MEMBER for KIKORI OPEN