DRIVER'S LICENSE UPGRADES

So I went to MVIL to upgrade my class 6 provisional license today. I got it done and I thought I'd also enquire about my PMV permit for route 600.
I had previously applied for a PMV driver's permit but was told to wait till the class 6 provisional license was upgraded to a full class 6 license in order to get one.
Anyway, I thought usually it would be done at the CENTRAL Province Transport office but then I was told to go to MVIL.
I then went back to MVIL and the officer there told me to go back to the CENTRAL Province Transport office.
I told the officer that "I was sent here from there" so she asked a colleague of hers and she was finally informed of that I had to go to Kerema to get my permit as the PMV I would be driving is a route 600 PMV, which travels from Port Moresby to Kerema.
I then realized that the correct informed is not disseminated to most of the staff in both offices so the public unfortunately are given the run around.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The importance of being unique!

Wangbin Primary School Celebrate World Environment Day

Tabubil

OFFICE of the MEMBER for KIKORI OPEN